Friday, January 23, 2015

GrillFella BBQ Wok (Coppper)


GrillFella BBQ Wok (Coppper)
I love to grill and to find any cool new item to improve my grilling experiences with. This one blew me away it was awesome. I love how it has a divider and 3 different slots you can put the divider in to be able to keep your food separate. I tried it with some veggies as I cooked chicken breasts along side it so I could make a great stir fry with it. I just sprayed it a bit with non stick spray and than threw in my veggies. This worked great. it cooked the veggies perfectly and made it so I could cook them on the grill along side with my food. This is perfect so I don't have to keep buying the tin trays just to throw them away after one use. I have used this several times and it is great. On one side I will throw some diced potatoes seasonings onions in one side other veggies in the other and it is perfect. They cook evenly and great on the grill. It comes with little pot holder handles so you can easily just carry your food inside from the grill. The little holes aren't too big to where food falls out of the wok. I was so happy to receive this product to share my experiences while using it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment