Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Adult Deluxe Blood pressure cuff


Adult Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
(Blood Pressure Cuff)


As having many medical issues and trying to secure a job in the medical field I love being able to have my own equipment for personal use. This is great works just like all standard blood pressure cuffs you will find in a doctors office. It comes in a nice looking case that it is easy to roll the cuff back up to fit in the case perfectly. The blood pressure cuff is easy to use. You just line it up with the markings to secure it and air it up. The dial is easy to read and very clear. This is a great standard cuff that works the way you need it to. You need a stethoscope to read the measurements but that is just something else I have in my medical kit. I received this as a gift to include in my medical bag that I keep on hand because of my medical issues and it was a great addition.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment