Saturday, January 24, 2015

+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER


+LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER
Everyone in todays world has a phone in there hand. A phone or portable device is a must have in todays world. On top of that everyone is always worrying about making sure they have battery life on there phone. This is prefect for that. They are sleek and slim and easy to carry in your pocket or purse. They look great I love the pink one I got it is very fashionable. All you do is plug in your phone and you are good to go. Comes with the cord to charge the bank as well. Just plug it in to the USB charger and it charges like a breeze. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 
You can purchase the Portable Charger Here
 
Along with a portable bank charger you need to have a charger cord to plug into your phone.  This makes it so you don't have to find your cord from your other charges easy to have another on hand to carry with the charger. This is a perfect cord fits the IPhone 6 perfectly and its great. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 
You can purchase the Charger cord Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment