Friday, January 16, 2015

NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge


NorthONE Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
 
A tire pressure gauge is one of the tools you always want to have in your car! I hated the old school stick ones where you put it on push it to the tube and it slinks down telling you what the PSI is. I am not a fan of them because they are extremely inaccurate the pen is easy to get lost in your glove box and it just is annoying all together. With this baby it is perfect. Easy to use just put it on the tube hit the button it lights up and gives you the reading. I only read my pressure in PSI (pounds per a square inch) but this one is able to be changed into different forms of measurements. That is a great feature depending on your location and what units of measurements you use and are used to. This is sleek stylish easy to hold on to and fits very well in the glove box. I am so happy to receive this as a gift to review and I love it. A tool that is a must have for everyone.
 
You can find out more about this product Here
or
Purchase this product Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment