Sunday, January 11, 2015

MeasuPro OX100 Instant Read Pulse Oximeter


MeasuPro OX100 Instant Read Pulse Oximeter
This is a great little machine and something that is really handy to have on hand. It reads your stats easily it can read your pulse rate and oxygen levels. This is a sleek compact and portable machine. It comes in a nice little carry case and it comes with a lanyard that you can loop through either the pouch or the machine to keep it in easy reach. It is easy to use and reads clearly. Just power on slip your finger in and it will read your results. It even shows your pulse beat on the monitor which is a really nice feature to have. I like the feature that it will automatically shut off within 5 seconds of inactivity which is a great feature. This is something I love having on hand with my medical issues and I was able to receive this in exchange with my honest review.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment