Thursday, May 28, 2015

1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Pillow Cases


1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Pillow Cases


This is a really nice set of pillow cases and they are so luxurious and comfortable. This comes in a 2 pack of standard size pillow cases and they are great. They are really soft and comfortable. They are easy to put on your pillows and they stay on well unlike some other pillow cases I have had in the past. These are really nice because they are soft comfortable and I like how these stay a bit cooler than other pillow cases. They are high quality and very nice. They look great and I love the light blue color I received. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment