Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The River Cottage Curing and Smoking Handbook

The River Cottage Curing and Smoking Handbook

Amazing awesome handbook that teaches you and informs you on everything you need to know from smoking curing and doing so many other things. I really like how the beginning of the book goes over the history of curing and salting your meats to be able to get them to last longer. The book breaks down everything you need to know very well and it is an awesome read. Not only does it tell you the history behind curing your food it gives you step by step directions on how to cure salt and smoke many different types of meats. This is an awesome book and I love it. I have been trying to learn how to be more self sufficient and being able to do more things like this on my own and this book has really helped me accomplish that. It is a nice hard cover book that is very durable and a great addition to my collection. I received this book to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment