Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Velocity Boxing Big Size Inflatable Punching Bop Bag


Velocity Boxing Big Size Inflatable Punching Bop Bag


This is a really nice punching bag and it helps me take out my frustrations and aggravations of my day to day life very well. Everything you could needs come packed neatly in a small box just ready for you to air it up and go. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually came with patches to be able to patch a hole up in case of one being punctured into the bag. It comes with a foot pedal but I personally found it easier and quicker to just be able to blow it up yourself. I just blew it up which took about 5 to 10 minutes. Once you have that done you need to just put water or sand in the bottom of the black part of the punching bag so it stays up and wont fall over every time you hit it. That is easy to do and once you have done that you are ready to start punching. One thing that I also really liked was the fact that it had a small slip area that you could put a picture or something in that sleeve incase there was a particular person or something that you wanted to focus on while you were hitting the bag. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment