Monday, May 18, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum


Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Serum


This is an awesome serum and really does help to slim your butt and stomach as well as helping to tighten the skin. I really love this with a body wrap and it has helped me get some great results in my body wraps. What makes this so effective is the burning heat sensation that you get with this product. That is what you want in a body wrap and with this is the heat. The heat helps to burn your water weight off as well as it helps tighten your skin. This is perfect to work with a body wrap and it really does help tighten up the skin and make it look its best. I just take some cocoa butter type lotion and rub it on my stomach or target wrap area and apply this gel to the area. I wrap it in syran wrap and than wear a tight compression shirt with a hoodie and drink lots f fluids. After a night with the application on my skin is tighter and slimmer it is great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment