Sunday, May 10, 2015

Copper Mug for Moscow Mule


Copper Mug for Moscow Mule

This is an awesome mule mug and I love that it is made of 100% copper. This is a great little cup and I had always wanted one of these because I like to have a variety of different cups and mugs to drink my favorite alcoholic beverages out of it. One thing I really liked about it is how it came with the small recipe cards for many different individual cup sized drinks. This cup is really strong and sturdy. There is no way you will be able to break it or bend it. The handle is securely attached and is nice to hold onto. The cup itself isn't heavy or too heavy to hold even with a drink in it which is a nice feature about it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinons about it.


You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment