Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stainless Steel Strainer


Stainless Steel Strainer From Magikuchen
 


This is a really nice product and comes in handy around the kitchen. I really like the handle to it because it has a nice grip to it and easily able to hold onto it while using. I like that it has the small thing on the end of it so you can easily place it across your pot while you are boiling something. It is easy to hold onto and strain your pasta rice or whatever you need. The holes are big enough to drain the water quickly without your food falling through the holes. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.

You can find out more about this product by watching my YouTube review as well.
 
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment