Thursday, May 7, 2015

Set of 10 White Gift Boxes for Clothes


Set of 10 White Gift Boxes for Clothes


Gift boxes making wrapping up the dreaded Christmas clothing and birthday clothing so much easier. I was never a fan of getting clothes when I was little but now as an adult I love it. Being able to neatly wrap clothing up that isn't in a box is such a chore and this is a great deal to help out. I really like that this is way more than just 10 gift boxes. It comes with the paper that you wrap the clothing in when its in the box and even small little stringed bows to wrap around the boxes to hold them shut. I use that plus because of the nice square box you are easily able to wrap them up as well which is awesome because the box is a nice size not to big perfect for a shirt or pants and easy to wrap because it isn't an odd size. One of the best things that I like about this is that there isn't a top or bottom persay of the box so they aren't hard to put together or use. They come shipped unfolded and flat so they are easy to store. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

you can purchase your own Here
 
Set of 10 White Gift Boxes for Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment