Thursday, May 28, 2015

Simian Power banks


Simian Power banks

This is a great set of power charges and I really have become fond of them. I like how all 3 of them can charge my phone quickly and with ease. They are all waterproof and shock proof which is a great feature to have. I like that because I am able to take them with camping or other activities and not have to worry about them becoming damaged or broken. They are all very portable and light weight and don't take up a whole lot of room. I like that the 2 bigger ones also include a built in LED light which is a great add on bonus. They each show there power level with lights on the edge of the banks to show you how much battery is left. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment