Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract


Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract


Milk thistle extract is a great supplement to take. Especially for people like me who need it to help support a healthy liver and lifestyle. I have side pains that are due to an acetaminophen toxicity in my liver and it causes a lot of pains and problems. Since I have been taking this supplement I have noticed the pain isn't there as much and it isn't as bothersome as if when I wasn't taking these. This comes in an easy to swallow capsule that doesn't have any bad side effects or after tastes in your mouth once you have taken them. I just take one a day with my vitamins and it helps me throughout the day. This is enough for a 90 day supply which is nice. The capsules are 1000mg capsules which is awesome because most other milk thistle supplements I have found are a lot smaller doses and you have to take a few of the pills a day. I received this supplement to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment