Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hooo-Rag


Hoo-Rag


Hoo rags are awesome and I love this company. They have so many different ones to pick from that it made it impossible to choose I had the company pick for me and I love it. I received the pink tattoo skull design and it looks fabulous. The first thing that a hoo-rag reminds me of is a buff like item that you would get if you were on the show survivor. These have so many purposes and uses and are great for a number of things. From wearing them as a bandanna to wearing them as a face mask, balaclava, wrist band and so many more ways. You can use them to tie back your hair. As a cover for your hair and a face mask while you are on a motorcycle. These are great and perfect for so many occasions that you would want to buy more than one design. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can find out more about this product Here

No comments:

Post a Comment