Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Iphone 6 Case

Iphone 6 Case


This is a great phone case and was perfect for my iPhone and came well packed and preserved. I like how this was sealed securely when it arrived and was such a cute cat design on it. The phone case itself fit my iPhone perfectly and was quiet secure around it. I liked how it still had the design and didn't cover the camera port which have had that as an issue with other cases. All ports are easily accessible I can charge my phone with ease without having to take the case off and it can sit in my dock easily as well without having to remove the case. It is a slim case with a cute design easy to put on and off of my phone and protects it nicely without being super bulky or adding a lot of weight to my phone. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment