Friday, May 22, 2015

Titan™ Genuine Military 550 Paracord


Titan™ Genuine Military 550 Paracord


Para cord is always something to have on hand weather in your car, bugout bag, hiking pack or in your tool box you can always find use of Para cord. There are many thing I like about this paracord particularly. One it is a great brand name that sends strong good high quality paracrod. It doesn't fray and it is very well. I like the color of it as well because I like to make paracord bracelets as well and my nieces will love the hot pink color. This is great to have on hand as well because it is a thin paracord that can be used as a shoelace in case yours breaks you never know when that will happen especially if you are out camping and something like that. It is a great product and one I would recommend you can never have too much paracord. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment