Sunday, May 31, 2015

FSL Zinc Zn30i Earbuds with 3 Button Remote and Mic


FSL Zinc Zn30i Earbuds with 3 Button Remote and Mic


Awesome set of headphones. I really like this headphone mic combo it works perfectly with my iphone. The first thing that caught my attention when I first opened the box was finding out that this comes with its own small little carry cases so you can make sure to keep the headphones and all of the other small items that go with it together. This set of headphones works great with my phone because I am easily able to answer calls with it and hear who I am talking to clearly and  they are easily able to hear me. The headphones fit nicely in my ear and the cord is a decent length to be able to still reach my phone in my pocket. This is a great little kit and works perfectly with my phone and me being able to use it on the go. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment