Saturday, May 16, 2015

Cherry Classics Iphone Case


Cherry Classics Iphone Case
 
 I love many different phone cases for my phone and change them often. Recently I really got into the wallet case trend. Not only is it something that looks great protects my phone but it also is a convenience because I am able to put my drivers license, debt cards and cash in the phone case to always have it with me and that is just one less thing that I have to carry with me. The case itself is a nice design and works well. It fits my iPhone 6+ perfectly and holds it snuggly in the case. The card holders are a bit awkward to get open and to get your card into them but after you have used it a few times it gets easier and not as troublesome to get your cards in and out of the slots. Behind the card holder is a small slot to  be able to put cash in it and it is somewhat hidden but your cash wont fall out. The case has a magnetic closure to it and holds it all closed nicely. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment