Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wizardry Jewelry Double Pack Silver Keychain And Bracelet Triangle Symbol


Wizardry Jewelry Double Pack Silver Keychain And Bracelet Triangle Symbol


I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I absolutely love this keychain and bracelet set. They are really cool and look great and remind me of Harry Potter a lot. Even if you weren't a Harry Potter fan this key chain and bracelet set looks really cool either way. When I opened the package I was quiet surprised at the looks of it. They keychain is well built and has a nice clip that is easy to clip on your keys or backpack or wherever you want it. The bracelet itself is nice easy to clip on around your wrist isn't to tight nor does it hang to loose. the bracelet fits well  and is sturdy around your wrist and don't have to worry about it falling off or have any issues of it breaking. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment