Sunday, May 31, 2015

Konjac Sponge - Original - Facial Sponge


Konjac Sponge - Original - Facial Sponge

This is a great face sponge and has so many positive effects to my skin than using just a face cleaner by itself. I really like how it is all natural and chemical free. That is something really important to me and something I look for in my products. I have very sensitive skin and cant have a lot of harsh chemicals that could hurt my skin or irritate it. This sponge is a great shape. Easy to hold and use and really helps clean my face. I like how it fits in my hand and the edges to it because I am able to get into the crevices around my nose and areas of my face that are hard to get clean. This is awesome so soft on my skin. I like how it is also biodegradable and eco friendly which is awesome as well being great for your carbon foot print. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment