Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Xtava 7 pcs Makeup Brushes Set


Xtava 7 pcs Makeup Brushes Set
 
Amazing makeup brush set and I love it. This is a great set that comes with all the brushes you would need and I love the black case that it comes packed in and how easy it is to fold up. The case itself is a high quality leather that looks great and holds everything together. It stays clasped with 2 magnetic buttons. I like the small zipper pouch on the side so I can fit some small makeup pieces in it as well. the brushes all have their own slot that they fit into and has a nice drop down cover that covers the brush tips while it isn't in use which is an awesome feature. The brushes themselves are perfect. They are ultra soft and has a handle that is easy to hold onto and grip. The bristles on the brushes don't fall out nor do they have any issues holding makeup. They apply the makeup to your face flawlessly. This is a great makeup brush kit and I love it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment