Thursday, May 21, 2015

Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale


Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale
 
 
Great kitchen scale and has came in so handy in my kitchen. I have become really health conscience lately and part of my diet and lifestyle change is to really portion and weigh out my food to make sure I am getting the right amount. Since my diet is a low crab no carb diet I have to weigh out a lot of different types of meat like tuna and chicken to make sure I am getting so many ounces of protein a day. This is perfect because it is easy to use. Weighs with ease is easy to read the LCD screen and it is extremely easy to. The M button changes the units of measurments and the T button tares it out to zero out the scale to get an accurate read. The glass is removable and easy to clean as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.


You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment