Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream


Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream


This is a nice night moisturizer cream that I have become quiet fond of. It is a nice smooth cream that is easy to apply to your face and it helps your face look its best. It doesn't leave your face feeling weighed down or to heavy once you put it on. It doesn't make your face feel greasy and oily and it leaves your face (or what ever body part you apply it to) feeling soft and smooth. I like the melatonin in it because it makes you feel relaxed and ready for bed and it has become a great ad on to my night time routine. It leaves my face feeling great in the morning smooth soft and ready to take on the day. I really like how it truly does help put you asleep and keeps you asleep naturally without having to take melatonin pills which is awesome because I hate taking pills and have a lot of trouble sleeping. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment