Sunday, May 10, 2015

Prism Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker


Prism Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
 
This speaker is LOUD and awesome. I really love it and it blew me away. It came well packed in a cute little box and all thought it is bit bigger than most wireless speakers it is way better more durable and really powerful. It is extremely loud and has an awesome base to it. I can put this speaker on the counter top in my bathroom and I can feel the base of it in the shower of the tub and it shocked me when I felt the base pounding in the tub but I love it. This is a great sounding speaker it doesn't distort or get muffled when you use it no matter how loud you have it turned up. The speaker itself is heavy made with metal and is just all around a great speaker. It is loud durable and something great to have at a small party or when your hanging outside with your friends. I have used mine daily since I have gotten it and have fell in love with it. The cords to it are awesome because they are a braided rope type cord as well. It came with both an auxiliary cord so you can plug your phone directly into the speaker and the charger cord as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment