Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Heavy-Duty Car Charger


Heavy-Duty Car Charger


Awesome phone charger and I really like it. This charger charges my phone so much faster than other chargers do. I like that I never have issues with this charger stating that my device doesn't support it or doesn't recognize it like I have had with other cords. The cord itself is a lot thicker than most cords and it is a lot more durable which I like that especially in my car. The port slides easily into my cigarette lighter and the cord connects to my phone easily. It is a great charger and a must have for road trips. The cord itself is a decent length to be able to still have mobility of your phone while it is charging. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase you own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment