Friday, May 15, 2015

LED Headlamp Combo Complete Set

LED Headlamp Combo Complete Set

 
At first look it looks simple and the head band is more colorful than a lot of other headlamps bands I've had. The battery compartment is easy to get open, and stayed secure. I like the fact the headlamp has a big single button, or ease of use, but I also find it counterintuitive. Its easy to activate and to find, but when I want to shut it off I have to cycle through all the light modes. The headband is solid, and for the most part is comfortable, but there's a section of the head band that is uncomfortable. Its near the headlamp section, where they stitched the band to itself to secure it to a clip, but it sticks out and rubs against my head which I don't really like. The first light mode is bright enough for most applications, the second one is a sharp drop in brightness, the red lights are bright enough for a few applications but I haven't found a use for those light modes yet. The blue clip for your bike is ok,  it's got a simple clasp mechanism, is easy to put batteries in, and is simple to figure out how to turn on. The light isn't super bright though, but the flashing modes will catch your attention. It's a decent light and I like the fact it's made of aluminum, makes it much more durable. All in all the headlamp is well made, has decent light and a simple button, though lost points for having to cycle through the light modes and uncomfortable strap piece. The blue bike like is well done as well, I just wish it was a little brighter. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
LED Headlamp Combo Complete Set

No comments:

Post a Comment