Thursday, May 7, 2015

Black Bear Market All Natural Hot Chocolate 24 Count


Black Bear Market All Natural Hot Chocolate 24 Count
I love a good hot chocolate and I am in love with my K-cup machine but it is somewhat hard to find a good hot chocolate for this. Well I have to look no further because I finally have found it. This hot chocolate is absolutely delicious and so creamy with the perfect chocolaty taste to it. You get a nice 24 count box of these cups with an awesome easy to open side of the box. I like the box because I am able to open the bottom part of it and able to have a few dispense out of it without needing to find a new storage space. The k- cups themselves are awesome because they fit perfectly in my machine and dispense my hot chocolate. The hot chocolate is creamy and nice. It is perfect and you don't even need to add marshmallows or whip cream to it. It isn't overly sweet nor is it needing something extra added to it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment