Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cutis Vita Skin Care


Cutis Vita Skin Care


This is a great face moisturizer and really does help with keeping my face soft and smooth. This has many more uses than just for a face moisturizer as well! It is great for cracked feet chapped and cracked hands and more. I really like using this on my feet and hands because the aloe in this product soothes the cracks and helps it heal painlessly. This is easy to apply and doesn't leave my hands or where I apply it to feeling greasy weighed down or oily which is awesome. It is great for sensitive skin and doesn't cause rashes or breakouts. It actually helped relieve and clear up a breakout from a lotion that I had a reaction to. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can find out more about Cutis Vita Here
or
You can purchase your own
 
 
 
Cutis Vita Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment