Sunday, May 10, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion


Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion

This is an awesome lotion and is amazing for cracked hands and feet. It is a nice large bottle so it is going to last a long time which is awesome. I use lotion multiple times a day and I am very picky about my lotion because I hate it if you get a kind that leaves your hands feeling greasy and oily and I don't have that issue with this lotion at all. It is easy to pump out of the pump without it being too thick to come out. It applies nicely leaving my hands feeling moisturized and smooth. It heals the cracks in my hands nicely and I love how smooth they have become after use. It has helped repair and heal the cracks on my feet as well which is amazing. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 
Or read more about this company Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment