Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Personalized soldier wall decal


Personalized soldier wall decal
This is a really awesome decal set and looks  really great on my wall. I am from a military family and big into the military and this fits into my room décor and style really well. I like how it came with easy to follow and understandable directions. The first part was to remove the star and cut them out to test how to do it. It will help you get the hang of it and how to apply the decal. It is really easy. You remove the backing paper to the decal. From there you apply to the wall or surface and use the smoothing tool that came with it to smooth out and bubbles or bumps. It applies easily. The letters were a bit more of a challenge because not all of them came off as easily and I ended up doing each letter on its own. The big soldier went on easily it just took a bit more time to get it all smoothed out since I pulled the backing of the picture off as I went along. The decals look great and are awesome. They come in many colors and the font for the name in many different designs as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


 You can find out more about this product Here
 
I will be running a giveaway and the winner will be able to choose the color of the decal and the font of the name. Here is a link to those.
 










 
Personalized soldier wall decal

No comments:

Post a Comment