Monday, May 4, 2015

Kuuk Magnetic Shatterproof Outdoor Wine Glass


Kuuk Magnetic Shatterproof Outdoor Wine Glass


I am an avid wine drinker and I love to drink outside weather it is camping or just on the deck enjoying the nice weather. One of my biggest fears is breaking and dropping my glass wine glasses. This is perfect for that one it is magnetic on the bottom so I can easily set it on my metal patio table and not have to worry about the wind picking it up or making it tip over. The glass itself isn't actually glass which is why it is shatterproof it is a very strong durable plastic but it is true it doesn't break or crack at all if dropped or knocked over. It is a nice sized glass and can hold a decent amount of wine in it as well. It is easy to clean and can be un screwed apart to store. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment