Sunday, May 31, 2015

Camo Wedding Rings by SureFire Designs


Camo Wedding Rings by SureFire Designs
 
This is a small post about 3 great Camo rings from Surefire Designs. Each ring is a bit different and different colors.
Woodlands Camo Ring
 
This is a great ring and I really like it. It is very nice and attractive and it has a great woodlands feel to it. It fits well and doesn't leave my finger with green rings after long periods of wear. It fits nicely and isn't too snug nor to tight. It is made well and looks great and definitely fits my outdoor/hunter style that I have. It looks great and is a nice piece of jewelry I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

Green/Brown Woodland Camo
 
This is an awesome ring and I really love it. It looks great and it matches my hunter and camo style that I have. This ring is very well made and highly detailed in the camo print. The mix of greens and brown looks really great. The ring is high quality and doesn't leave your finger green after long wears of uses. It looks great fits nicely. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 


 
Orange Wild Amber Blaze Camouflage Ring

This is a very cute ring. I love the flare of amber orange that goes through the ring it gives it a great color and that little extra something that makes it stand out but still look good. It is a nice ring very durable and well made. This sits nicely around your finger and doesn't turn it green after extended periods of wear. It is very durable and looks great and fashionable. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment