Thursday, March 12, 2015

100 Premium Quality Glow Sticks


100 Premium Quality Glow Sticks

Glow sticks are awesome for any occasion from a kids birthday party to a party or rave you go to on a Saturday night. This is an awesome set of them that comes with 100 glow sticks and the connections to make them into bracelets or necklaces if you put together 2 sticks and 2 connectors. This comes with a variety of each color and each one is perfect. I had a few that didn't glow when they were cracked but for 2-3 non working ones out of a pack of 100 isn't bad at all. I like how they area non toxic and safe in case they happen to break open which I only had one do that but that was from being played with to roughly. They last 6-8 hours and put out a nice glow. I received this to share my opinions  on this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment