Saturday, March 14, 2015

FSL Gunblock


FSL Gun block Ear Muffs
Safety while hunting or shooting is very important. One thing that is needed to protect your hearing is ear muffs. These are great. They are solid made well and block the sound out very well as expected. They hold very tight to the head and around the ears which was unexpected, however that helps it keep the sound out. I wish they were adjustable so they didn't hold as tight to my head as they do because they are a little to snug for my tastes but something I can live and work with. These are pretty awesomely made great green military color. They fit comfortably even with being a little tight and something I always need when going to the range. I received this to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment