Wednesday, March 18, 2015

100 % Pure Whey Protein


100 % Pure Whey Protein


Whey protein is a great thing. Not just for if you work out but as well as if you are trying to extra calories and replace meals with something healthy and filling. This is perfect for that I have been using this as a breakfast replacement on busy mornings. I picked the chocolate packets because it gives me the sweet chocolate that I crave but that kills my diet. After drinking this in the morning or in the afternoon it curbs my chocolate craving and helps me get the protein I need. I like how these packets are low in carbs because I am on a low carb diet and these are prefect for it. The packets are easy to rip open add to water and mix up in a blender bottle. It mixes well and tastes great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment