Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lavender Eye Pillow


Lavender Eye Pillow


One of my favorite things to do on a Sunday before heading back to the grind of the work week is trying to relax and get rid of the stress headaches and migraines from the week before. This eye pillow helps extremely it is a nice hint of lavender scent that helps relax me. I love to pour myself a nice hot bubble bath some candles a glass of wine and be able to grab this and relax in the tub with this over my eyes with some soothing music playing. This helps relieve the pressure behind my eyes from pressure headaches and it is very relaxing. I love the cool silk that it is made of and the light scent of lavender that you can smell. It isn't over powering but you can smell it and it helps relax a lot. I received this to share my experience while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment