Monday, March 23, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace


Baltic Amber Teething Necklace

I have became a huge fan of amber teething necklaces when I bought my first one for my nephew who started cutting teeth at a very young age. They truly do help and comfort your baby through the teething pain. You can tell a big difference with the necklace they aren't as fussy and it makes it seem as if the teething pain doesn't bother them as much. I got this teething necklace for one of my best friends who is currently expecting and it is a great necklace. It has many features that I really like about it. The first one is a huge safety feature because you always want the safest product for your family. I really like how it is knotted between each bead of amber. It makes it perfectly safe to have on your baby just in case it breaks you would only have to find the one piece that flew off and not all the little pieces. It is easy to screw the necklace beads on and off and it fits perfectly around there neck without the babies really noticing. It came in a cute gift bag with a bonus teething necklace for mom to wear. I cant wait to give this to her at her baby shower. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment