Monday, March 16, 2015

Teething Necklace and Bracelet


Teething Necklace and Bracelet
 
This is a very nice teething necklace and bracelet for you and your baby. It is a great bonding item seeing as you would be the one wearing them and it is something that looks nice and the baby will be able to chew on without having any issues. This is easy to wear around your neck and wrist and it still be within easy reach of baby so they can grab onto it and if they are close enough chew on it. I feel comfortable with them having it because it is FDA approved BPA free. It is something I feel comfortable with them chewing on and  not only that but it can help soothe there painful gums during teething. I like how they are dishwasher safe and can be put in the freezer as well. The only downside that I see is they don't have knots between every bead in case it happens to break so you don't have a ton of small beads everywhere. This is very sturdy however so don't see it breaking but its just a back up. I received this product to share my thoughts and opinions.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment