Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Vapor Zeus Auto - Premium Vape Kit


Vapor Zeus Auto - Premium Vape Kit
 
I recently got into smoking a Vaporizer E-ciggerete to cut down on the ciggerete smoke and on the amount I spend on smoking each month. This has helped dramatically and I like it a lot more than smoking. I really like that you can choose the exact percentage of nicotine you want in the vaporizer as well as flavor you want the oil to come in. I got green apple with a medium nicotine and it is nice. The oil is enough that it has lasted me since I have had it which has been almost 30 days now. I like how it comes with many different connector ends depending on what size and style you want to smoke out of. It is easy to take apart fill the oil into the correct section and seal it up. It is easy to charge and comes with all the cords and charger ports that you need as well. The light changes colors to show you if it is charged or not which is a great feature that I really like. It comes packed in a really cool box as well that I really like. I cant wait to try more flavors of oils as well. I received this to share my honest thoughts and opinions on this product.
 

 
You can find out more about this product and purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment