Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern


Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern
 
This is an awesome lantern and it is really ultra bright. I love it and it has come in handy for so many things other than just camping. This lantern is a bit smaller than most but the size of it doesn't matter because it is highly efficient and super bright. It has 3 different settings bright MEGA bright and flashing for a warning light. This lantern is small enough I can keep it under my seat of my suv if need be which is awesome because I like to keep lights in my car when I am on a road trip. I like that it comes with a handle to hang it upright or a hook on the bottom to hang it upside down and you have the ability to take the top of the case off so when it is hanging upside down it can be just the bulb. This lantern came in handy a few days ago for our first big spring storm that rumbled through my area and knocked out the power. It put out plenty of light in the darkness and made everyone feel more comfortable. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment