Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Digital Kitchen Scale


Digital Kitchen Scale by Fraser
 
This is a great digital kitchen scale and is dead on. It is perfect in the kitchen and I can tell I am going to put it to a lot of use. I use my kitchen scale daily to weigh out my food since I am on a very strict no carb diet and need to weigh my food. It is very accurate so I am assured I am getting the right amount I need. I really like how easy this scale is to use. It is easy to turn on and off and tare out once you put your wax paper down to keep the scale clean and your meat on the paper. The scale has many different units of measurement which is really nice. I love when you are going to measure out pounds and it shows you how many pounds and ounces you have on the scale it is really awesome because it makes it easier for my jerky recipe to be able to measure it all at once for 2.5 pounds instead of having to switch measurements. I received this to share my experiences while using this product
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment