Wednesday, March 4, 2015


Hair Symphony Professional Detangling Hair Brush

Me like many women have many different hair brushes for different needs. This came neatly packed in the cosmetic bag that is big enough to fit both the 2 hair brushes other makeup brushes and items and yet it is still small enough to fit in your purse.  I love the detangling hair brush because it gets the tangles and knots out of your hair easily without having to yank hard or get a lot of snags. The other long handled hair brush is great because it goes through wet hair amazingly. I love this brush and it replaced the one I have loved for years. It is a great color I like the handle you hold onto and the grip. It makes my hair look great and easy to clean hair our of the brush. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment