Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Biontek Power Bank Charger


Biontek Power Bank Charger

This is a great battery power charger and something I always need since I am on the go. There are many things I like about this charger first off its looks it looks just like an iPhone and it is the exact same size shape and thickness as one is. It fits easily into your pocket or purse so you can always have it on you. I like being able to stick my iPhone and the charger back to back and be able to charge it easily. It comes with a short cord to be able to charge and it is easy to use. It doesn't get hot like some battery chargers do either which is a great bonus. It charges my phone quickly and it holds its own charge well. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can find out more about this product and the company Here
 
BionTek Portable Battery Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment