Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wicked Crown Temporary Hair Color

Wicked Crown Temporary Hair Color
 
Hair chalk is an awesome product. It gives you the ability to color your hair temporarily whatever color you want. I like it to be able to change and have a different shade for going out to a party or holidays. It is easy to apply. Just dampen your hair where you want the chalk and rub it on. You seal it in your hair with a flat iron and it leaves you hair whatever color you choose until you wash it out. The color can last in your hair up to 5 washes which is nice if you are wanting something to stay in a little longer. You can see the pink in my hair and it is not as bright and vibrant in darker shades of hair like myself but it is still noticeable. I cant wait to try all the different combinations of hair color I can do with this kit. It comes with 12 different shades and they are super easy to apply.
 
This post is sponsored and powered by Brand Backer. I received this product for product testing reasons

 

No comments:

Post a Comment