Friday, March 27, 2015

LED Headlamp Flashlight


LED Headlamp Flashlight
 
 
This is a great headlamp that has so many uses and functions. I love this because it makes household repairs so much easier. I always am having to crawl underneath my house to put new insulation up and to check on pipes. I live in North Dakota and we have extremely harsh winters and once it gets down to below zero to -60 I always have frozen pipes this makes it so much easier to check on them being able to have the light pointed to what I want to see. It is ultra bright and able to be shined exactly where I am looking to light the area up. It has a few different light settings and even a red emergency light  setting. I love that this company also sends you batteries with the product. That is a huge bonus. This lamp is very durable fits on your head perfectly no matter the size and will last awhile. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment