Monday, March 23, 2015

20" Titanium Tornado Necklace


20" Titanium Tornado Necklace

Titanium necklaces are a new fashion statement that a lot of people I know where. I know a lot of sport fans and players that play them and they truly do look great. I like these necklaces for many reasons. One of the main ones being that there isn't any metal in it which is a huge concern for me because I am allergic to most metals and I cant have just any necklace or jewelry. I really like this necklaces clasp how easy it is to clip and unclip which other tornado necklaces I have purchased in the past have had weak clasps that break easily. I choose the green necklace and I absolutely love and am going to have to get some other colors as well to match what I am wearing. I wore this out for St Patty's day and had a lot of complements on it because of the awesome color and how good it looked. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment