Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale


Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale


This is an awesome scale and I absolutely love it. Not only is it east to use read and looks great, but I love the app that you use to track with it. Not only does it show you how much you have gained lost over the last week, month and overall it has so many great features. I love the bar graph to show my progress and the percentage bar to show how far I have come to my goal. This has helped me focus on my weight loss and diet plans with seeing the great results. I like how you can put it into weightless mode so instead of showing you your total weight it shows you the difference from the last time you weighed weather you gained or lost. This is very easy to set up comes with the batteries needed and the app to track is free which is perfect! I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment