Saturday, March 21, 2015

WashGuard - Lingerie Bags for Laundry


WashGuard - Lingerie Bag for Laundry
 
This is a great laundry bag and it is a must have for washing your delicates. I really like this bag because it is easy to open and close and can fit a few bras in it which is what I mainly use this for. Since I have been using this for my laundry it has helped a lot by my bra hooks not snagging other clothes or getting bent to where I wasn't able to use them anymore. It is big enough that it can fit a few in there with no problems. I just put them in and drop them in the washer and I am good to go. The bag itself is made of a nice durable mesh and the zipper is easy to open and close. I don't have problems with the zipper getting snagged up or not wanting to open after it has gone through the washing machine which is a huge bonus. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

 
WashGuard - Lingerie Bags for Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment