Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lipogaine for Women


Lipogaine for Women
 
I have been using this product for a little while now in an area on the back of my head where I had surgery as a kid. I have never had hair around that spot and it was quiet a large area that I had a birth mark removed from. It bothered me as a kid so much when I had the birthmark because it was quiet large about the size of my fist. Now that it was removed it wasn't as large of an area that didn't have hair, however I never thought I would have hair in that area around where the scar was. It was always quiet thin area of hair. I started using this and have been able to notice a  hair growth in the area and the other areas I have been using it you can see growth. This product is extremely easy to use. Just apply it twice daily to the area that is thinning or that you want to see more hair growth and sure enough it will start to grow  in. This is packed full of the nutrients your hair needs including biotin. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment